The PLEY® REST API provides you with a powerful, convenient, and simple Web services API for interacting with PLEY. If you have 2 minutes, watch the video above - it is outlined below.
The PLEY API is used to build automated, authentic, high-quality connections to services such as:
- 3rd party support and feedback apps such as ZenDesk, LiveChat, and many more
- feedback/contact section of a mobile app
- feedback/contact section of a website
- loyalty programs and POS systems
- private URLs for personal, private shoppers or internal company audits
- uniquely coded URLs for specific information sets (example: receipts)
Also, connect PLEY to customized internal audit forms - and input is a breeze with the PLEY Manager Mobile App. No longer does internal audit paperwork have to be stale, bring internal data to life.
INTEGRATION and adoption
PLEY has a simple integration and setup plan - so your business can be up-and-running within just a couple days (depending on the amount of integrations). A partner success manager will be available for training and ongoing support.
Developer or want to learn more?
Please contact us at email@example.com with your contact information.
The PLEY API uses the OAuth 2.0 protocol for simple, but effective authentication and authorization. OAuth 2.0 is much easier to use than previous schemes and developers can start using the PLEY API almost immediately.